BCS model 732 is the most economical of the Professional Series, with more features, more horsepower, and more versatility than Harvester models.
The key feature difference between the Harvester and Professional Series is that the Professional models are equipped with Differential Drive.
By enabling each wheel to turn independently of the other, differential drive eliminates the effort required to turn straight axle tractors. With “turn-on-a-dime” maneuverability, the 732 is a logical choice when mowing with attachments such as the 26” Brush Mower* and 24” Flail Mower*. For gardening in the tight circumstances of hoop houses and fences, the ability to easily pivot is a virtual must-have.
If and when positive traction to both wheels is needed to mow across a steep slope or blow snow on a slippery surface, the differential can be “locked” into posi-drive with a simple backward pull of a lever. Flip the lever forward when not needed, and the tractor returns to differential drive.
The 732 is powered by Kohler’s Command Pro CH395 engine (9.5HP) and can accommodate a broad range of attachments, including the 26” Tiller, Rotary Plow*, and 53” Sickle Bar Mower.
Like the 722, the 732 features two working speeds in each direction, and a transport/road speed in rear-mount (tiller) mode. And for those who would like the convenience of key start as well as that of differential drive, an electric start version is available.
*5×10 Wheel upgrade required.
- Differential Drive with On-demand Differential Lockout
- All Gear Drive
- • Heat-treated steel gears and shafts
- • Embedded ball bearings
- • Double cone clutch
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- • Limited lifetime transmission warranty
- • 3-year engine warranty
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted, Anti-vibration Handles w/ 180º Rotation
- • 7 vertical settings, front and rear
- • 3 horizontal settings, front and rear (right, left & center)
- Two Working Speeds in Each Direction
- • 1st Gear: 0.68 mph
- • 2nd Gear: 1.6 mph
- Transport Speed in Rear-Mount Mode Only
- • 3rd Gear: 7.6 mph
- Electric Start Optional
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH395
- Electric Start Option: Yes
- Weight: 275 pounds (with 26” tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.68 and 1.6 mph
- Transport Wheel Speed: 7.6 mph
- Standard Wheel Size: 4x10x18″; Optional size: 5x10x19″
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded