Ferrari S.p.A. was born in the post-war reconstruction and was intertwined with the development and mechanization of Italian agriculture in the 1950s. Initially focused on the construction of dies used in the production of pipes for irrigation, in 1957 FERRARI presented itself at the Verona Fair with its first agricultural machine: the two wheel tractor MC 57.
FERRARI launched its first articulated tractor, the MT 65. In those years FERRARI already had high technological content. The product range was enriched in the 70s with the production of motor mowers, transporters, and the first agricultural machines for the transport of foodstuffs on rough terrain.
In 1988 FERRARI joined the BCS Group, a leading multinational company in the mechanization sector. It designs and manufactures top quality agricultural machinery, mowers, and generators. The BCS Group has three production plants in Italy (Abbiategrasso, Luzzara, and Cusago) certified under ISO 9001